SALE! 40% off Joy of Color Yarn Packs!
If you have been afraid to try designing your own Fair Isle knitted project the yarn packs are a good starting point! Each colorway consists of 12 shades of Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift yarn—some lights, darks, and medium values—that are meant to be arranged in a myriad of different ways.
Each yarn pack contains 12 balls of Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift 100% Shetland fingering weight wool; 25g/115yds. Please note that the yarn packs do not include a pattern or instructions.
There is more than enough yarn in a yarn pack to knit 6 or 7 hats (or more!); however, there is not enough yarn in a pack to knit an entire vest or sweater—you will need to purchase a few more balls if you are planning to knit a garment, but you won’t know which ones until you’ve made your design decisions. I do not sell yarn but can refer you to other vendors.
Available color ways:
- Fresco: A faded wall painting inspired this collection of faded greens, blues, and golds.
- Fall Leaves: Bright blue and vivid yellows and oranges of a crisp autumn day.
- Oil Slick: Cool blues and olives
- Autumn: A walk through the moody heathery golds and greens of an autumn moor.
- Copenhagen: Blues and yellows
- Mixed Berries: Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries—a fairly dark collection of pinks, purples, and blue-violets.
- Naturals: A collection of natural whites, fawns, moorit, Shetland Black, grays, plus traditional madder red and two indigo blues.
- Paprika: A moody collection of oranges, purples, and golds with a pop of bright pink.
- Hydrangea: Greens, blues, and pinks.